Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As per normal , reach school at around 7+
Sit for assembly & guess what ?
The assembly just now morning was awesome y`knw (:
Saya suka sekali tau tau tau !
After assembly , i was so excited cause my form teacher wasn't in school as she was off to some courses outside
Recess , ate two bowl of mee soto <>
After school , slack with Some cutie pie & pretty ladies !
Rara , Rarasan , Dada , Zaza , Sasa , Aisyah & her Boyfie , Iyra , Mateen & Nisa
♥
Its was great , but is wasn't fun as i think ' cause i didn't even talked to Shahrul y`know
Sorryy Shahrul ! ♥
Yesterday night , Some one told me that (♥) know about what happen last time -.-
I was depressed but i ignore
I act as per normal as if nothing happen 0.o
But seriously , i love you like how i'll never do my (♥)
Its up to you to believe it or not ):
Trust me , what i've told you ' you would surely ignore it cause you don't even care )';
Forget it la , i gave up alright ? (♥)


This is for my outside friend ;
Ey gile , kalau kau rase kau tak suke (♥) dengan aku '
tuh kau pey pasal uy ?
Tkya nk keep on tanyettanyer if die dah ***** pat aku ke blom
Asl ? Kau jealous psl die dah tk dgn kau & die dlu TERPAKSE mataey ngn kau ?
Please la , stop all those crap ' you're just too young to be in love.
Maybe , all of us are too young to be in love
So whats the point of being jealous about me and him ?
He isn't the only guy in this world but he could be your DREAM ON boyfriend in your world alright BITCH ?
You want him just because of fame don't you ?
Stop being such a jerk you slut !
Kau piker aku nak rampas die dari kau ?
Itfmy life so don't interfere me for the whole time la !
Kau tkya nk blg die pasal aku ye past sume pe !
I could told me better then what you've told him ok SLUT ?
I'm not begging you to leave my life or him alone .
So what if he's yr exboyfriend ?
Theres no need to bigfuck around the world
So what if i just get to know him ? Whats the huge point of you ?
I'm not here to fight about COCK alright ?
I'm just here to tell you what the truth i have in mind rightnow .
&& don't think i'm acting as if i'm SO GOOD alright ?
Fyi , people hates you BITCH !

& this if for my school mate ;
Doesn't mean i talked to you justnow its seem that we're okay .
I just don't need your judgment but infact ' anybody judgment
I don't entertain a big asshole bitch like you get that ?
I'm not even worthless if i don't have a friend like you
You're just nothing for me alright SLUT ?
So what if i'm so good to you justnow ?
I could only think the negative way towards you
I'm super bad , trust me BITCH .

Psst / sesape yg terase tuh kau pey psl !
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment