Saturday, April 17, 2010








Hello humans on earth !
I was bored & i decided to upload the old picture
Saw the picture above
Its started like this ...
I was watching the television as Nazirah called me to come along & have fun
I really thought of coming tomorrow but they said that they are really bored
So i quickly bath , put my t-shirt on & switch off all the lights
I waited for the bus 56 to Esplanade & i met them
SO , the four of us just slack at the esplanade river
We smoke , we jokes , we laugh & more
Thenthen , we off to Zirca , had much fun inside ~
One Handsome guy came to me & asked , what's the time now
& he told me that he is from Canada (:
Awww , i melt you know !
& he asked me to join him drinking
So i did , butbut ' i only drank abit !
Around 3+ , we went back home
Seriously , i had much fun time !

No comments:

Post a Comment