Saturday, April 10, 2010



I keep on hearing things that i shouldn't be
This afternoon , i was bored ' i decided to msg ( DOTDOTDOT >
Awhile later , i look all my picture at my Computer & i found Brothers picture ):
I miss you like on kind & i miss the time we're together
4 Years You're inside & you don't even have one homeleave
I was wondering who would hug me while i was sleeping
At the night , mum & dad got home & they fight
Out of sudden ' mum shouted at me
So what if i'm stubborn ?
You both don't even have the time for me but got lots of time for my other siblings
I may be nottie , i may be anything that's bad
But for at least , i'm yr child too & i need to feel the love from the both of you
Infact ; from the whole family
i don't mind being hated by the others siblings but not from you
*SPEECHLESS*
I got nothing much to say right now
Chat with ( DOTDOTDOT ) & Amasyah while then offline
Kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment