Sunday, May 30, 2010


I was freaking bored ever since yesterday till today , i have been sitting at home alone doing nothing but just listening to songs , facebooking and msgging boyfriend -,-
I just hopping to meet him by yesterday but no i didn't , i guess he was too tired sending me home the day before that & slacking with friends 'nevermind baby ; i understand you .
But for today , i wokeup in the morning and receiving calls from Ms Leena the probation officer from MCYS and i was shock that she called me and told me that from today onwards ,i must be back home at 7PM and must call her to ensure that i'm home ):
Lucky , its just for awhile :D Not a real stupid Probation thingy . I quickly called boyfriend to told him about this , haha . Ok i'm waiting for him to come my house , bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment