
Its just doesn't matter how you feel about others .
It don't really take times to fight or do something stupid to each others
Infact , it just need to understand eachothers feeling thats all .
Baby , i know how you feel ' i really do understand you alot ):
& from now onwards , i try to understand your mum too alright ?
I given you the best that i can & please ' no more wrong doings darling ):
I love you so much & so do your mother too
You should know how much she gives you her time & everything special in her life
Without her i'm sure you won't get all this ):
Baby , trust me ' i'm gonna be with you forever till the end baby .
I promise to change you & be the good .
I love you so much , i really do sweetheart ):

No comments:
Post a Comment