Buzz so big , i could probably sell a blank disk
When my album drop , bitches will buy it for the picture
And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for their sisters bitch
Magazine , paper ,boys but not money ain't the issue
They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial
He call me the referee 'cause i be so official
My shirt ain't got no stripes but i can make your pussy whistle
You got to dedicate to somebody rich
Just make sure they that special someboy
Young money , ya you know who you ' i got you .
-
-
I miss boyfriend so much )':
I just don't know whats wrong with me using those harsh words towards him -.-''
Baby , i'm sorry .
I love you so much , till eternity ):
When my album drop , bitches will buy it for the picture
And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for their sisters bitch
Magazine , paper ,boys but not money ain't the issue
They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial
He call me the referee 'cause i be so official
My shirt ain't got no stripes but i can make your pussy whistle
You got to dedicate to somebody rich
Just make sure they that special someboy
Young money , ya you know who you ' i got you .
-
-
I miss boyfriend so much )':
I just don't know whats wrong with me using those harsh words towards him -.-''
Baby , i'm sorry .
I love you so much , till eternity ):


No comments:
Post a Comment