
Now , i just want you to know that i'm super hurt with the new you right now sweetheart ): Whats wrong with you right now ? Where's the love that you use to give me baby ? , where ? You change alot dear , and the way you change is not the feeling i ever like at all . I want the old you and i don't want you to change and ending up like this )': You should know how much i love you and cried for you hardly . Don't let me give up again and let it all happen going down . I know its hard for you but try baby, try ~ I know you can and i also know that you are strong to face all this . But not me , i'm isn't as strong as you think . I'm weak and i won't be able to face all this easily by myself but i'll promise you ; i would try just for you darling , only you ♥ You should know this well , i love you so much and i can't get ride of you every single time we fight )':
Yeah ,if i could understand you well as much as i do ' but why can't you understand me too ? I don't need any stupid judgement about those haters that think we could separate cause " WE WON'T " .
Baby , i love you ; v.v. much . And you must remember that every single second .

No comments:
Post a Comment