Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School , Boyfriend , Home .
Currently , i don't even fucking care what you wanna do bitch .
Wanna shame me , go on . I don't even fucking wanna know about the fucking news about it asshole . Cause a person like you should be calling a bitch . You should know whats bitch mother fucker . Well , eventually you're too physically annoying get that ? A bitch like you don't deserve my fucking respect and i'm super proud of your fucking attitude . Like i say , if you think you don't even like my fucking attitude that's your fucking problem . I don't even feel fucking guilty if I've did something fucking irritating to you bitch . & i always know that i'm right and theres no other fucking attitude like mine . Go on and do your fucking bitchy things and your fucking lame rumors with your fucking JUNKIES cause i don't even fucking care about what you people wanna do . Say what you fucking guys wanna say . I don't even gonna let myself down even if theres no one behide or beside me supporting me ,dickhead . Hahah , stupid people like you bitches just has no fucking brain la kan . FUCK YOU FAGGOT ALRIGHT ? hahahahah ! bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment